Hydraulic Rebuild Process
- Each unit is pressure washed, disassembled, and inspected by trained technicians.
- Each part is cleaned using a solvent and placed in a reduced – dust environment.
- All working parts are checked, measured, and calibrated to manufacturer specifications.
- All displacement valves and bypass valves are disassembled and rebuilt or replaced.
- Parts are reconditioned, machined, or replaced to meet manufacturer specifications.
- High pressure manifold rebuilt and inspected.
- Charge pump rebuilt to specification.
- New gaskets, O-rings, and seals replaced (Including new shaft seal)
- The unit is checked for leaks using a testing apparatus.
- Quality Charts are recorded and checked against specifications.
- Pressure and flow adjustments are made to specifications.
- Unit is then filled with oil to prevent condensation during shipping.
- Unit receives fresh paint job and quality seal.
If there is further information needed, please let us know.